Point your toes! Straighten your knee! Don’t hunch! Whip!!
How I felt:
How I actually look like:
5 pirouettes when i was warming up the other day
yessssssssss… and I didn’t know you were a lefty
Reblogging because im a strong lefty too!
Hi there! There is a wide variety of what jumps and turns you do in poms. It’s really up to the coach/choreographer!
Here are the basics
russian (toe touch), c jump, leaps.
pirouettes (single, double, or triple) and sometimes even fuettes a la seconde (seconds)
And mostly you do a lot of kicks! I hope this helped! Good luck with everything :)
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?
Possums are the bestest. They aren’t nearly as destructive and troublesome as raccoons. Don’t hurt da possums.
This has nothing to do with my blog but as a personal animal lover I want to spread the word!